Elite Technical is seeking multiple Automation Test Engineering professionals to support our customer, a premier Federal Healthcare Insurance Organization, out of their Reston, VA office. We are seeking Test Engineers with strong automation experience utilizing Selenium, Java and/or Cucumber to work directly with members (Requirement Analysts, Developers, Scrum Master, and Project Manager) of the Scrum team to deliver quality Health Insurance Enrollment and Claims applications internally and directly to the customer.
**Tasks and expectations include**
- Analyze user stories to determine the appropriate testing methods and processes
- Utilize the Hewlett Packard testing tool suite for test case creation, execution, reporting, and defect logging
- Conduct functional test case reviews to ensure test cases accurately capture functionality identified in user acceptance criteria.
- Create test data using existing Enrollment and Claims applications.
- Provide customer support to the external User Acceptance test teams.
- Create manual and automated scripts for regression testing and in sprint automation, as needed.
If you are a Test Engineer with strong automation exposure, please contact Elite Technical immediately for this long term contract engagement.
- 6+ years of Automation Testing Experience utilizing Selenium, Java and Cucumber
-Strong EDI knowledge (in any industry)
-Previous work in an Agile Framework environment
-5+ years of WebService testing using SOAPUI
- Functional Testing of web based applications
- Build test automation scripts
- HP Quality Center/ALM
- Testing Health Care Claims processing applications (BIG PLUS)
- Black box, white box and grey box testing
Monday, July 23, 2018
Monday, June 25, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!