Immediate well compensated consulting engagement for a subject matter expert on configuring and supporting IBM QRadar. This individual will be primarily working on solutions for the Cyber Security Program, working with the IBM QRadar security information and event management (SIEM) solution. Must understand how to integrate, implement, and configure modules and components of the tool.
(1) Finalize any remaining necessary installations IBM QRadar components, if applicable.
(2) Perform QRadar platform administration functions, such as patching and tuning.
(3) Work with internal stakeholders to integrate various log sources into the SEIM, to include building custom data sources, as required.
(4) Implement and configure remaining modules and components of IBM QRadar.
* Expertise in IBM QRadar SEIM tools to include:
o Integrate, implement, and configure modules and components of the tool
o Administration, configuration, log formats and collection methods
* Firm understanding of information security principles
o Networking, and system administration and security engineering
* Engineering and support experience in large, complex, multi-platform environments
**About the Organizations**
From health to wealth to well-being, Elite Technical believes that you deserve the best. We offer our team members an assigned recruiter representative, proactive support, competitive compensation, weekly payroll cycle and access to a comprehensive benefits program.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing exceptional growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity. Are you an IBM QRadar expert with a background in enterprise security information and event management (SIEM)? If so, please contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration. Thank you in advance
Monday, September 10, 2018
6 months +
Friday, August 17, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!