Elite Technical is seeking a cleared Software Engineer to provide full lifecycle support (including program level configuration and data management support) on behalf of a highly-regarded client onsite for its government end customer in Aurora, CO. The selected candidate will be involved in the entire software life cycle, including software coding, integration, debugging, and full documentation.
Due to the nature of the work, any candidate wishing to be considered must be a U.S. citizen with a current/active secret clearance.
- Bachelor-s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related technical discipline with 5+ years of related software experience (or Master-s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering of a related technical discipline with 3+ years of related software experience)
- Current and active secret clearance
- Experience in software development using Java
- Experience with software design using UML and OOA/OOD (Object Oriented Analysis/Object Oriented Design)
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to work well with team members from different disciplines
- Experience in software test integration
- Experience with Crypto Keys and Government ICDs
- Capable of working on both high and low-level software
- Complete SW development lifecycle experience
- Experience in Oracle Database, XML/SOAP/J2EE
- Experience with SWCM tools such as SVN, ClearCase, etc.
- Self-starter is a MUST - capable of digging in with little direction/oversight
- Experience in software development using object oriented C++ or C desired
- Knowledge of model based development desired
- Knowledge of UML Modeling Tools desired
- Knowledge of requirement tools such as DOORS desired
- Agile process and practice experience desired
- Embedded software experience desired
Monday, August 6, 2018
Friday, July 20, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!