Seeking a candidate who currently has career administrative experience and who values the importance of the required skills, organization and preparation duties for this position. Our client is a multi-billion dollar information technology (IT) company supporting a large federal contract with a well-known division of the Department of Homeland Security. This is a long-term contract position located in Washington, DC, with renewals scheduled through September 2023.
- Primarily supports the Deputy Assistant Commissioner (DAC), and at times 1-2 other executives (to include the AC and Chief of Staff)
- Schedule travel arrangements, prepare travel notebook, and voucher trips upon return
- Keep Outlook calendars updated
- Maintain OneNote daily Briefing Books for the AC and DAC (updating them as necessary, on a daily basis)
- Provide bi-weekly & weekly reports
- Attend various meetings with the DAC (i.e. Daily Exec. Brief, Budget Mtg., etc.), taking note of action items as necessary
- Request/prepare meeting materials for both the AC and the DAC on a daily basis (usually NLT the evening before the meeting)
- Occasionally prepare meeting material for Chief of Staff and/or Executive Directors (on an as needed basis)
- Compile/Update Leave calendar (via excel) and disseminate on a weekly basis
- Schedule Conference rooms (occasionally) and assist with maintaining the schedule of the Executive Suite
- Answers phone
- Other tasks as assigned (i.e. assist with event preparation, meeting set-up, providing assistance to other staff , etc.
- US Citizenship is required due to government clearance
- Ability to pass DHS Background Investigation (including police and credit check)
- Must have a DoD Secret or ability to obtain one
- BS Degree or higher and 8+ years of relevant experience
- Strong writing and communications skills
o Ability to write meeting minutes, develop and update project schedules, stoplight charts, project tracking sheets
o Ability to develop and format PowerPoint presentations
o Must be proficient to advanced with SharePoint in order to maintain and update the SharePoint site
o Draft executive summaries, abstracts, short memoranda, synopsis, etc.
- Ability to conduct research
- Program Management Support - Ability to provide assistance to senior team members in the planning and management of programs
- Strong proficiency in SharePoint and MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio) as well as Adobe Acrobat Professional, etc.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing workload and work independently to provide assistance on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to maintain version control and knowledge management in a fast-paced environment where numerous deliverables are being produced, revised, and updated simultaneously
- Ability to develop templates and checklists that enable the production of consistent, high quality deliverables
- Ability to develop infographics to convey complex information in easily digestible formats
- Provide administrative support
- Experience with Concur is a plus
Washington DC, DC
Monday, September 24, 2018
Friday, August 3, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!