Immediate and urgent job opportunity for multiple Secret Cleared Systems Engineers. The selected Systems Engineers will be supporting an ongoing large federal contract with work performed out of the client's facilities in Arlington, VA and Washington DC. *NOTE this position is well-compensated and the opportunity for telework may be available after a period of time. Technical support activities and deliverables include:
* Support Windows 2012R2 ongoing operations, in a high availability development and production environment for a Federal services contract.
* Work as part of the operations support and maintenance team for Windows, and work with network, application, and middleware teams to support product ongoing operations as well as, installations, customizations, and deployments (as needed).
* Responsible to support all aspects of Windows 2012 including managed changes and incident tickets.
* Will involve creation of group policies, OU restructuring, group restructuring and Active Directory troubleshooting.
* Mentor junior admins, assisting when required in troubleshooting and training.
To be considered, qualified candidates must be and be able to demonstrate the following, background, experience and skills:
* Active DoD Secret Clearance
* 5+ years of experience with the following;
o Demonstrated experience with Windows systems installation, maintenance and troubleshooting, including Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012
o Demonstrated experience with managing and monitoring virtual and physical servers
o Demonstrated experience with managing Active Directory in a multi-domain environment
o Demonstrated experience with Active Directory design and domain migrations
o Demonstrated experience with Group policy creation, troubleshooting and management
o Experience with large scale datacenter design and operations
* Experience in writing documentation, standard operating procedures and updating these documents. * Experience in FISMA and DISA standards
* Exceptional attention to detail & strong troubleshooting skills
* Strong verbal/written communication skills
* Off-shift coverage may be required for on-call support of systems and maintenance work in supported change windows.
* 3-5 years experience with the following:
o Experience working with virtual infrastructure (i.e. VMWare) required
o Experience utilizing VB/Powershell to automate common functions
o Experience migrating large infrastructures from physical to virtual environments
Are you interested in learning more about this well compensated, growth oriented opportunity and chance to support a federal agency responsible for advancing US National Security by administering foreign aid and development assistance? Please contact Elite Technical immediately to learn the details and for consideration
Monday, August 13, 2018
6 months CTH
Thursday, July 26, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!