Contract Java Developer opening in Reston VA supporting our client a premier Federal Health Insurance organization. Activities and tasks include:
* Develop Rest Web Services based on Spring Framework
* Implementing the Integration with the user interface based on AngularJS Framework
* Responsible for supporting the build and deployment of the applications to testing and production environments
* Support build and deployment tasks using Continues Integration / Continues Deployment (CI/CD) tool sets
* Responsible for unit and shake out testing
* Accountable for meeting milestones set for different projects
Offers will be provided after a single on-site interview (blitz format). The selected Java Developers (Programmers) will be part of the "NextGen" team (a multi-year transformational program) working within an Agile Scrum Team.
* 8 years of Java and J2EE/JEE experience
* BA/BS in computer science or equivalent
* Web application development using
- Spring, Spring MVC, MyBatis, Hibernate
- Restful Web Services, Junit, Maven, ANT, JSON and XML.
- DAO and Data Services
- RDBMS (DB2, Oracle or MS SQL)
* Web application performance tuning
**About the Organizations**
From health to wealth to well-being, Elite Technical believes that you deserve the best. We offer our team members an assigned recruiter representative, proactive support, competitive compensation, weekly payroll cycle and access to a comprehensive benefits program.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing exceptional growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
Are you interested in learning more about these job opportunities? If so, contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration. Thank you
Monday, August 27, 2018
Friday, July 27, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!