Seeking a Junior level Bench Technician to provide phone and hands-on support of rugged, handheld computing devices for mobile workers. This will be a 6+ month contract located in Woodbury, NY.
Under the direct supervision of the Service Manager, the Bench Technician will perform the following duties:
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues relating to equipment problems by fixing the company's full line of rugged mobile computers by determining the most effective repair method.
- Engage with and reassure customers to deliver outstanding customer support and service.
- Meet or exceed key company and individual performance objectives including service and repair metrics.
- Assist with the management of inventory involving new parts, recording inventory volumes and tracking part utilization.
- Perform various inventory tasks such as counting and monitoring inventory levels.
- Bachelor-s degree or High School Diploma with completion of technical school training program
- 1-2 years mobile device troubleshooting experience
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Ability to operate office equipment
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Training will be provided
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or any related Service Management software
- Experience with Mobile Device/Cell Phone repair
Monday, August 13, 2018
Saturday, July 28, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!