Seeking a Security Architect responsible for assisting the Head of Architecture and Engineering with evaluating various cybersecurity tools and creating and implementing effective security solutions. Must have an excellent track record and proven ability to produce effective, innovative solutions on an enterprise scale. Must continually evaluate the evolving cybersecurity industry to maintain currency and understanding of the latest innovations.
The position is 100% REMOTE. Because the end-client is located near NYC, prefer candidates on the East Coast. The contract is expected to go 12 months with the potential to extend based on business need and individual performance.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience with a mix of Cybersecurity, Systems, Infrastructure, Network, and Cloud experience.
- Conversant in cybersecurity, assurance, and audit standards/models/frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST, COBIT, DRII CBK, Six Sigma, ITIL, PCI, SOX, FDA, HIPAA, PII, etc.
- Broad technical security skills in multiple technology areas such as applications deployments, endpoints, data, infrastructure, cloud, DNS, PKI, Email, OS (Windows, MAC, *NIX), SDN, encryption, forensics, authentication, firewalls, proxies, identity and access control, BC/DR, remote access, and cryptography.
- Extensive experience in architecting and engineering complex security solutions utilizing and interpreting models to implement company policies, standards globally.
- Familiarity with techniques/methodologies such as -Attack and Defensive- methods, Threat Hunting, Threat modeling, Reverse engineering, Vulnerability Management, Data modeling, Evaluation of security products/services, Metrics development, etc.
- Proficiency and experience in automation and scripting using Python, Shell, Ansible, Jenkins, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with utilizing and migrating to one or more cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, and AWS. Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform, Alibaba Cloud, and Microsoft Office 365 is a plus.
- Ability to engage and articulate with Executive Management, Legal, Risk, 3rd-party, and IT teams.
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to work and maintain currency in a changing landscape.
- Ability to develop and document methods, standards, and guidelines
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Monday, April 26, 2021
Monday, April 5, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!