Elite Technical is seeking a Software Automation Engineer/SDET to work on a fast-paced cross functional team. The selected candidate will support multiple integration teams, providing automation test scripts (from scratch) utilizing Selenium and Protractor. We are seeking candidates with strong Automation abilities and is strong with databases (DB2) and performance testing skills.
This position is a 12 month+ engagement, with our client, a major federal healthcare insurance organization in Reston VA. Currently, this position is 100% remote but will require to be onsite within the next few months (late 2021/early 2022). If you are a SDET Professional, with strong automation experience, then please contact Elite Technical immediately to learn more about this long term contract engagement.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in a technical discipline (i.e., Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Science, etc.), or equivalent industry experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical discipline, 3 of which must be in automated software testing utilizing Selenium and Protractor
- Experience with relational database management systems = DB2 UDB and DB2 mainframe is required, big plus if any MS SQL Server or Oracle knowledge as well
- Must have basic DevOps knowledge
- Proven experience with Agile and Waterfall software development life cycle (SDLC) models
- Proven experience with Defect Tracking and management tools(e.g. ALM, AGM, JIRA or others)
- Strong background in using and managing both front-end and back-end automated testing tools (e.g.Selenium, SoapUI, etc.)
- Experience in multiple environments and/or on multiple operating systems (i.e., Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mainframe)
- Experience creating, modifying and maintaining test plans, test cases, test scenarios, and automated test scripts
- Experience working in the healthcare industry
Reston , VA
Monday, April 12, 2021
Tuesday, March 23, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!