Elite Technical is seeking Software focused Project Manager/Coordinator for our customer, a premier Federal Healthcare Insurance organization in Reston VA (100% remote due to COVID 19 however will be in onsite post COVID). The selected candidate will be a mid-level Project Manager that can handle 1-3 projects simultaneously, and have the ability/willingness to work with the project management team to provide administrative related tasks (milestone schedules, budget tracking/documentation, slide deck creations etc....) The PM is expected to manage the entire Software Management Lifecycle (SDLC) to ensure project timelines are met, within budget, and team members are completing assigned tasks within their Agile environment. This is a great opportunity for a mid-level Project Manager to learn about enterprise level tracking/project management support.
Are you a mid-level Project Manager with a history of delivering on Software related Projects? Are you comfortable supporting budget related tasks? If so, please contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration.
3+ years of experience in the following:
-BS Degree is required
- Project Management activities within a large enterprise environment, working on projects geared around Software related initiatives (Java, Big Data, Cloud etc...)
-Google Analytics background/knowledge/project support is a BIG PLUS
- Deep understanding of/experience with managing the financial parameters of a portfolio is required. Understanding of resource utilization, resource spend, project spend, cost allocations, etc. (Critical)
-Able to track project milestones within a portfolio of 10+ projects (Critical)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to convert technical language for non-technical stakeholders
- Must be able to perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of and experience in managing full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) projects surrounding a blend of different technologies (mainframe, infrastructure, Web/Java, etc.)
- PMP Certification and Waterfall Methodology is a plus
Monday, May 10, 2021
Monday, April 19, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!