Our client has an immediate opening for a Program Control Analyst to provide financial support for various mid-large federal contracts. In this position, you will use your analytical and financial modeling skills to provide insights to Project Management and contribute to the financial health of the company. The position is 100% REMOTE, but should be local to McLean, VA.
- Provide program control support for monthly close activities to include variance analysis - revenue and profit and reporting to leadership teams
- Prepare Estimate-At-Completion (EAC) and variance analysis [budget vs actual]
- Support contract set up activities
- Contract and subcontract administration to include monitoring of funding while following the purchase requisition process.
- Leading analysis on cost, schedule, performance, variance, and risk reporting and analysis.
- Develop and provide monthly financial reports to program managers
- Partnering with program managers and division leads to assist them in running their programs proactively by providing oversight on financial tracking.
- Develop financial data and metrics to create annual program budgets and forecasting.
- Coordinating with program leadership and stakeholders to ensure project execution is consistent with budget plans and coordinated with program sponsors as needed.
- Assist accounting and program managers with invoice reviews to clients and for subs. Assist with timesheet reviews.
- Assist Program Managers with performance management oversight of employees, consultants, and subcontractors, as necessary
- Assist with multiple program/projects by monitoring progress and quality, managing issue resolution, recommending corrective action, and developing ad-hoc client deliverables
- Work closely with project managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers.
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity.
- Bachelor degree in a related field of study; a degree in Management a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of experience performing program activities on mid-large sized federal contracts.
- Experience managing, coordinating, and facilitating a team's efforts effectively and efficiently in multiple contract environments (i.e., Time and Material, Firm Fixed Price)
- Experience with Costpoint
- Experience tracking, monitoring, reporting, standardizing, and overseeing project cost, schedule, and performance measures
- Experience performing financial management and reviewing work products for correctness, quality, and completeness; and follow through
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in person and via electronic mediums
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients, management, employees, consultants, and subcontractors
- Ability to read and interpret policy, regulations, and directives
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint
Monday, May 10, 2021
Thursday, April 22, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!