Elite Technical is looking for an experienced technical leader to oversee our client-s portfolio of Frontend (FE) Platforms. This person will be responsible for overseeing a team that builds and maintains our administrative/internal products. These products provide a gateway for configuration, reporting, integration, etc. for both internal employees, as well as external facing customers and partners. We are seeking senior level Directors and/or SW Engineering Managers that are ready to take the next step into director level responsibilities. Responsibilities include:
- Defining the technical roadmap for the platform and executing upon the roadmap.
- Leading & motivating a team of engineers to hit their objectives & deliverables.
- Mentoring Engineering Managers & Engineers to help them grow in their skills and careers.
- Providing direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration.
- Providing documentation for engineering & product teams on platform integration.
- Estimating resource requirements for product development, coordination with product and engineering teams on deliverables.
- Ensuring teams follow the standard operating procedures, project guidelines, policies and documentation requirements across project phases.
- Conducting/Participating in daily scrum meetings for product development and client Implementations.
- Participating in product leadership meetings to discuss strategic initiatives.
We are seeking candidates with a solid FE development history that is open to hands-on FE Coding/Engineering (when necessary). This position is 100% remote (even after COVID) and is an FTE opportunity with our client, a premier Healthcare IT SaaS organization. Want to learn more? Then contact Elite Technical right away!
- 8+ years in building complex Frontend software applications (preferably in a SaaS type model); 3+ as a hands-on engineer
- 5+ years of software development management experience
- Must be open to 90/10 split (management / hands-on coding)
- Strong experience in building & leading high-performing engineering teams
- Experience building complex administrative tools, used for powering/configuring separate applications
- Familiarity across the entire technology stack (frontend, backend, infrastructure). You don-t need to be an expert in each, but you should have strong/working knowledge in how each works.
- Experience with frontend frameworks, such as Angular, React, etc.
- Experience with CSS frameworks, such has Tailwind, Material, etc.
- Experience with frontend tooling, such as RxJS, SystemJS, Webpack, a plus
- Familiarity with building off a core design system
- Familiarity with low-code/no-code type platforms and how they-re built/run
- Experience developing and managing REST & GraphQL services
- Experience working with Agile development methodology
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques
- Exceptional communication skills
Monday, September 6, 2021
Tuesday, August 10, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!