Elite Technical is currently seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to support our customer, a premier Federal Healthcare Insurance organization, in Reston VA. This is a contract-to-permanent opportunity, offering career stability, growth and a competitive salary with benefits.
The purpose of this position is to support multiple VP-s and Directors across varying sections/departments with daily office management operations, project coordination and interactions with all other units of the company as well as external parties. The selected candidate must have a working knowledge of the administrative support requirements within a corporate environment and effective relationship management skills.
- Performs routine administrative duties
- Prepares varying communications: agendas, PowerPoint presentations, metrics and trending = data research, analysis and format
- Meeting support: Prepare agendas and manage schedules; may attend meetings to record meeting minutes.
- Calendar support (Critical): Schedule appointments and maintains calendar; schedules team and project meetings and ensure meeting rooms and required documentation is prepared.
- Document management: Prints, copies, faxes, scans, assembles, distributes and files documents and maintains files.
- Arranges video conference meetings and technology set up, and arranges appropriate IT support for teleconferences and video teleconferencing.
- Interacts with all levels with the organization as well as outside organizations to obtain and provide information tasked.
- Reviews and proofreads work products to ensure highest level of quality
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Elite Technical Immediately!!
- High School education; Bachelor-s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Ten (10) years of overall administrative support experience; with a min. of 5 recent years of Executive/VP/Director level support
- Experience with managing multiple Directors/VP-s is critical
- Intermediate to Proficient working knowledge of with MS Office Suite, including SharePoint, MS Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have outstanding calendar/schedule coordination and collaboration abilities utilizing MS Outlook and MS Teams for video meetings
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) skills are critical
- Customer service skills
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Quality driven and eye for details and self-motivated
- Works effectively as individual contributor and in partnership
Monday, July 19, 2021
6-12 month T2P
Tuesday, June 22, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!