Elite Technical is looking for an innovative, senior PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) Engineer for one of its Global Medical Device clients who has been a leader in the field for more than 40 years.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Working on administration & upgrade of Certificate Authorities, Registration Authorities and HSMs. They will also be engaged in troubleshooting & removing tech debt of the systems.
* Facilitating & conducting Key Signing Ceremonies and helping to prepare Certificate Policies and Certificate Practice Statements.
* Working with business partners to articulate user requirements and perform design analysis for new products to integrate with our Key Management System.
* Migrating the existing on-premise systems to an AWS cloud platform.
* Participating in building and implanting the KMS technical product road map.
* Assisting with mitigation of major security vulnerabilities and adoption of systems by multiple divisions of BSC.
* Bachelor-s degree in Computer Science or related field
* Experience in Public Key Infrastructure (preferably PrimeKey EJBCA), Code Signing Service, Hardware Security Module (HSM)
* Experience with administration of Certificate Authorities, Registration Authorities and HSMs
* Experience with conducting Key Signing Ceremony and preparing Certificate Policies and Certificate Practice Statements
* Experience in AWS Components: S3, EC2, Security Groups, VPC
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
* Building applications for the cloud and deploying them into the AWS cloud
* Previous experience as a part of a large team with assignments in all phases of the software lifecycle (requirements, design, construct, test, support)
* Strong Documentation skills
* Documented experience in an enterprise environment working cross-functionally as well as cross geographically
Preferably Minneapolis area but remote candidates are acceptable,
Monday, August 30, 2021
Monday, August 2, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!