Our client, a premier Healthcare IT SaaS organization, is seeking a DevOps Engineer, with AWS Cloud knowledge, to provide direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration within their DevOps environment/scrum teams. We are seeking candidates with basic Cloud AWS understanding, along with Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes and Docker Containers knowledge to package applications to send to their AWS platform. Specific duties include:
- Implementing infrastructure systems to support product offerings.
- Improving coding practices and best practices for platform engineering.
- Mentoring Engineers and helping them grow in their skills and career.
- Estimating resource requirements for platform development, coordination with product and product teams on deliverables.
- Conducting/Participating in daily scrum meetings for platform development.
This position is 100% remote, and is a Fulltime/Direct opportunity with our client who is offering a competitive salary and benefits package, along with career stability and professional growth! Want to learn more? Then please contact Elite Technical right away!
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer
- Basic knowledge/hands-on experience working with AWS Cloud (Required)
- Preferred experience working within a SW Product, SW Delivery or Healthcare Insurance organization. Would consider candidates coming from large organizations within other sectors as well.
- Docker Containers (open to Linux Containers). Understanding of packaging applications to send to the cloud is required
- Experience with our tech stack (Ansible, Golang, Gitlab CI, Terraform, Consul and Hashicorp Vault) is strongly preferred
-Must have Scripting experience (Bash, Perl, etc..)
- Experience automating lifecycle operations tasks for Kubernetes and Dockerized services
- Experience working with Agile development methodology
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies
- Exceptional communication skills
Monday, October 25, 2021
Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!