Elite Technical is seeking an experienced Technical Functional Leader to lead our client-s product engineering team for their sales suite of products. We are seeking a hands-on technical leader that can manage a team of managers that are involved in Backend development tasks surrounding our client-s suite of products. We are seeking candidates that have a solid full-stack (frontend and backend) development background, with specific knowledge in Python/Django and Angular, to lead managers in a portfolio of projects specific to backend tasks. We are seeking candidates that are open to hands-on development tasks as part of their weekly functions. These are white-labeled products our client-s customers use to help them grow their business through a variety of channels (direct, via broker, etc.) across different market segments (IFP, Medicare, Group). You-ll be leading a team & owning how these products get built.
- Providing direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration.
- Managing & executing on a technical roadmap that aligns with product, delivers business value.
- Mentoring Engineers and helping them grow in their skills and career.
- Improving coding practices and quality of product engineering teams.
- Estimating resource requirements for product development, coordination with product and client delivery teams on deliverables.
- Project scheduling, allocations and resource management for product development and client implementations.
- Ensuring teams follow the standard operating procedures, project guidelines, policies and documentation requirements across project phases.
- Conducting/Participating in daily scrum meetings for product development.
- Participating in product leadership meetings to discuss strategic initiatives.
- Participating in client meetings to gather requirements, providing technical recommendations and/or providing project implementation updates.
This is a FTE/Direct opportunity with our client, who is offering a generous salary and benefits package. This position is also 100% remote for the entire duration of the employment. Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away!!
- 8+ years of software development experience, with a minimum of 4+ years of software management experience (managing technical teams)
- Must have experience in full-stack development (both frontend & backend, with more emphasis on the backend)
- Experience with Python/Django and Angular is required
- Experience building a highly configurable SaaS product
- Experience in building complex workflow engines & state machines preferred
- Experience working with Agile development methodology
- Experience working within the health insurance industry preferred; Additional plus if you-ve worked within health insurance sales products
- Experience developing and managing REST web services
- Experience in working with AWS cloud components and infrastructure (big plus)
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques
- Exceptional communication skills
Monday, September 13, 2021
Wednesday, August 11, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!