Our client a prospering Human Capital Management (HCM) Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) organization is looking for an Implementation Consultant (Software Implementation Expert) who will be responsible for ensuring clients receive the value and services in their application investment that they expect and are entitled to. The Implementation Consultant conducts consulting sessions advising clients through the implementation process of their HCM SaaS investment this includes gathering client requirements, configuration, multiple complex testing approaches, and application deployment. Qualified Implementation Consultants will have an IT, Mathmatical, Analytics or Statistical degree and with at least one SaaS Implementation.
This position is a fulltime/direct employment opportunity located in San Francisco. Our client offers a generous salary and benefits package, but more importantly they offer tremendous career growth and stability within a work hard / play hard atmosphere. Currently the associates are working onsite and remotely on a 50/50 schedule. Organizationally they prize in-person collaboration and hope you do as well.
There is a lot more to share. Are you interested in learning more? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other related field is required
- Must have Software Implementation experience (min of 1 project) along with solid SaaS based knowledge.
- Big Plus is experience implementing Human Capital Management (HCM) software (any platform)
- Experience in business process mapping, requirement gathering, gap analysis and testing of the data
- Proven experience working with large amounts of data (i.e. facts, figures, number crunching, etc.)
- Must have proficient knowledge in either MS Excel or SQL
- Demonstrated critical thinking through reviewing numbers, trends, and data yielding conclusions based on findings
- Superior math and/or analytical skills is required. Ability to analyze data and determine conclusions is critical
- Ability to engage with multiple projects and clients at the same time and manage priorities
- Desire and ability to thrive as a detail-oriented team player who can work with minimal supervision
- Basic understanding of the software development life-cycle
- Strong collaboration and organizational skills. Desire to successfully operate in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present findings, or translate data conclusions into an understandable document
- Ability and willingness to travel to client sites as needed on a limited basis (10% or less)
San Francisco , CA
Monday, September 20, 2021
Friday, August 20, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!