Elite Technical is in search of a Senior Cybersecurity Director: Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC).
The Director, Cybersecurity Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) is responsible for the leadership and execution of all facets of GRC to ensure the protection and enablement of our client's business. Reporting to the VP, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), the Director collaborates extensively within the Cybersecurity organization as well as across the Information Technology (IT) organization of our client as a whole. The Director should be available and empowered to represent the CISO in all activities.
- BS/MS degree in computer science or related field of study
- 15 years experience w/ data governance
- 5(+) years of prior management experience
- Experience overseeing enterprise Governance Risk and Compliance programs
- Strong knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley, PCI, HIPAA requirements
- Knowledge of PII, PHI, and PCI compliance requirements
- Experience with Risk Management and tracking related metrics, and communicating the same to executive leadership
Arden Hills, MN
Monday, November 8, 2021
Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!