Elite Technical is in search of a senior Director over Cybersecurity Architecture, Technology and Engineering Operations for one of its Fortune 100 global Medical Device clients.
The Director, Cybersecurity Architecture, Technology and Engineering Operations is responsible for the leadership and execution of all facets of cybersecurity architecture, technology solutions, and engineering operations to ensure the protection and enablement of our client's business.
Reporting to the VP, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), the Director collaborates extensively within the Cybersecurity organization as well as across the Information Technology (IT) organization of our client as a whole. The Director should be available and empowered to represent the CISO in all activities.
- BS/MS degree in Security Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science
- 15 years security experience; preferably in securing enterprise infrastructure, digital and cloud platforms
- Minimum 5 years of previous leadership experience
- 10 (+) years of experience leading execution of information security frameworks such as ISO27001/2, NIST 800-53, and NIST CSF, CSA and CIS Controls.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams including IT engineering, products teams, legal and compliance
- Experience performing risk and threat assessments as part of product development
- Experience communicating and presenting to executive stakeholders including engineering, legal and C-suites.
Arden Hills, MN
Monday, November 8, 2021
Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!