Elite Technical is looking for two (2) Senior Security Engineers to add to our client's rapidly growing security team. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it by advancing the digital identity ecosystem. We are seeking a talented Senior Security Engineer who enjoys the challenges of planning, implementing, and upgrading security measures and controls, to include: Cloud Security and Automation, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), enterprise security, and other associated tools.
The Senior Security Engineer will also have the opportunity to innovate by building tools to help create a highly integrated security environment, and see around corners. The team owns the end-to-end security of all systems and data, and our Security Engineers are passionate about security and working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Defend systems against unauthorized access, modification, and/or destruction
- Contribute to security architecture and operations
- Design, deploy and optimize security tools such as a SIEM, IDS/IPS, EDR, firewalls, etc
- Troubleshoot systems to determine the root cause of issues impacting security infrastructure
- Act as an escalation point for security analyst and a resource during incident response
- Lead security integration and automation to improve detection, monitoring, and response
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups such as DevOps, Software Engineering, etc
- Build security orchestration and automation tools to improve preventative and detective controls
These positions are 100% remote and are direct hires with our customer, who is offering a generous salary and benefits package. Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away!
- 7+ years of experience in information security
- 5+ years experience engineering, implementing, and optimizing security measures for the protection of systems, networks, and information
- Experience securing cloud environments such as AWS, GCP, and/or Azure
- Experience with container and delivery practices using Docker & Kubernetes. General understanding of CI/CD pipelines is required.
- Experience with configuration automation platforms (e.g. Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Salt, etc)
- 3+ years of experience supporting a Security Operations Center (SOC) or similar
- Hands on experience with SIEM and centralized logging technologies (e.g. Splunk, Elastic, etc)
- Experience with Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR)
- Strong capabilities leveraging scripting languages to automate work or build features (Bash, Python, and/or Ruby)
- Bonus: Experience with Information Security Compliance, (SOC, FedRAMP, ISO, etc)
- Bonus: Industry security certifications, such as GCIH/ECIH, Security+, or related
Monday, November 15, 2021
Monday, October 11, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!