Immediate need for a Technical Project Manager (PM) with a focus on Infrastructure related projects. We are seeking a well-rounded Technical PM with 7+ years of experience who will be responsible for the management of multiple large/complex technical projects and project teams made up of internal, customer, and vendor resources to deliver solutions and services to internal customers. Candidates with an Infrastructure Cyber Security background (database and/or data encryption specifically) is consider a big plus! Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include:
This positions involves Project Management activities for multiple Security Projects for delivering technology products, solutions, and services for our client-s internal infrastructure as well as hosted infrastructure for serving the BCBS Plans that support the Federal Employee Program. The selected candidate will ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and with quality by leveraging matrixed project teams. Provide oversight and management of all phases of the Security projects including (but not limited to) business requirements gathering, functional requirements gathering, system/infrastructure design and architecture, system development, application development, functional testing, performance testing, user acceptance testing, and support activities.
Our client is a major Federal Healthcare Insurance organization in SW Washington DC (Due to COVID-19, this position is 100% remote until late 2021/early 2022). This is a 6-12 month contract-to-permanent opportunity. Are you interested in learning more and discussing the details of this job opportunity? Then you should contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration!
- 7+ years of Project Manager experience with proven history of successful project management/program management within Information Technology. Must have a solid technical background (not hands on, from a PM perspective) and able to understand technical pain points/updates/milestones etc.. throughout the entire PMLC
- Candidates that have been involved in Data and/or Database related projects, security related being highly preferred
- Project Manager oriented to Infrastructure related projects. It is a big plus if you have any Security related project experience, especially within Database/Data related encryptions
- Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering large complex projects, including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
- BIG PLUS: Experienced at resource management and budget management. Seeking candidates who can manage the full budget spend (forecasting, resource planning, resource spend, etc-)
- Experience and Knowledge of NIST Cyber Security Framework and audit preparation is a BIG PLUS
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and oral, along with solid leadership abilities/track record
- Able to manage projects of large to complex projects independently.
Monday, December 13, 2021
12 month T2P
Monday, November 15, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!