Seeking a Director of Security Engineering to support our customer, a secure digital identity network organization focused on securing peoples personal data across several platforms. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to provide thought leadership in the areas of cloud security, enterprise security, and enabling the enterprise to move at speed. The selected candidate will need to be able to move quickly to adjust to business needs, and build a strong security culture in cloud and enterprise engineering. Responsibilities Include:
- Build and nurture a team of security engineers, and provide the environment and structures needed for success
- Integrate security engineering into all aspects of build processes
- Identify opportunities for innovation and thought leadership in the service of demonstrating commitment to security
- Work with the team to define and deliver short, middle, and long term strategies for securing features, applications, and infrastructure
- Craft security strategies and roadmap for the security engineering team to help scale the infrastructure and meet business objectives
- Provide a data-driven perspective on security posture and effectiveness.
- Set roadmap and direction for Security Engineering
- Partner closely with the Infrastructure and Enterprise engineering teams to anticipate their needs, and improve the security of their deliverables
This position is a direct/FTE opportunity with our client, who is offering a generous salary and benefits package. This position is also 100% remote. Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
- 7+ years of experience in security engineering or similar discipline
- 5+ years of security (or similar) management experience with demonstrated ability to attract, develop and retain talent, specifically for distributed teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and are able to translate security objectives to engineering team
- Strong understanding of cloud security and enterprise security principles
- Demonstrate excellent judgement in prioritizing security efforts to mitigate the appropriate risks
- Ability to identify, analyze, and explain the present or future needs for proposed security initiatives to senior management
- Track record of innovation and engineering enablement
Monday, December 6, 2021
Monday, November 1, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!