Immediate opportunity for a REMOTE, hands-on Sr. Software Developer to join our clients team. The selected candidate will have a Secret Clearance, Security+ certification, with 6+ years of software development experience, specifically with Oracle, Java, and PL/SQL. Essential Functions and Responsibilities Include:
- Lead solutions developments by collaborating with SMEs and clients.
- Provide hands-on support in the development cybersecurity products and solutions by participating in the entire SDLC.
- Develop and manage intellectual property (products, methodologies, technologies, etc.).
- Assist with -Solutioning- activities to support capture management, advance/improve corporate capabilities, or develop/refine on-site solutions as assigned.
- Support and participate in -communities of practice- to strengthen and expand corporate capabilities in the areas of Agile and DevSec Ops.
- Explore new approaches/enabling technologies to drive solution innovation and improvements and ensure corporate solutions are relevant for current and emerging trends. Assist with driving corporate innovation, product development and refinement to address current and future DoD market needs.
- Collaborate with on-site IndraSoft teams to look for ways to improve products, processes, and solutions.
- Support the activities to secure corporate growth.
Want to learn more about this 100% REMOTE opportunity? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
- CompTIA Security + Certification.
- Secret Clearance
- Bachelor-s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 6-10 years of related experience developing delivering products and services in the area of high volume database systems.
- Strong experience with Oracle 11g/12c/19c, PL/SQL, Java, is Required
- Previous experience in successfully leading development & managing of large complex IT products and delivering services.
- Effective customer service and management skills/capabilities, including a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally (internally) and/or externally.
- Excellent communication, business analytical and problem-solving/trouble-shooting skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively - both written and verbal, to support communication at all levels of management.
- Must have a proven track record in preparing clear and concise written documentation.
- Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends, as necessary.
Monday, January 3, 2022
6 month T2P
Monday, December 13, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!