Elite Technical is in search of a Business Analyst with strong Project Management skills to support a Data Integration initiative with one of its largest Professional Services clients.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
* Over 5 years of relevant work experience in establishing, leading, and owning data governance programs and initiatives
* Demonstrated experience in developing and operationalizing data related guidelines, policies, procedures, and standards that promote ease of use, transparency, and compliance
* Demonstrated ability to build cross-functional relationships that result in adoption of
- BS Degree required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis to include: Traceability Matrix, gathering requirements and documenting requirements
- Strong Project Management skills
- 3+ years SQL Server 2019
- 3+ years Data Integration technologies and principles
- Advanced knowledge of T-SQL including complex SQL queries (ex: using various joins and
sub-queries) and best practices
- Experience with index design and T-SQL performance tuning techniques
- Experience integrating data from structured and unstructured formats: flat files, XML, EDI,
- Working knowledge and experience in online transactional (OLTP) processing and analytical
processing (OLAP) databases and schemas
- Experience with Technical Design and Data Modeling
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable
- An understanding of Data Modeling and it-s concepts.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
(+) Experience in distributed architectures such as Microservices, SOA, and RESTful APIs
(+) Experience with Master Data Management Products (TIPCO/Profisee/Informatica, etc)
Monday, January 10, 2022
Wednesday, December 15, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!