Seeking an Oracle Middleware Administrator to join our client's existing team to support a DoD customer.
The position is 100% Remote and our client is looking to onboard as a direct employee from day one.
- Provide application -middleware- administration support enabling integration of systems and applications across the enterprise.
- Provide application administration support for new and existing Oracle Fusion Middleware components (Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle Identity Management, Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher, Oracle Access Manager).
- Use Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) to monitor, secure, install, upgrade, configure, measure, and maintain Application Server integrity through active analysis of performance measures.
- Install, configure, and patch Oracle WebLogic products in high availability environments.
- Provide expertise of Oracle FMW deployment topologies, integration patterns, best practices, and architectures to support mission critical and high availability implementations.
- Research new security threats and maintain security standards on all Application Server implementations.
- Develop tests and procedures that regularly assess the health of database schemas; take corrective measures where appropriate.
Please be aware that this position is supporting a company that is contracted to do business with the federal government. As such, under the recent Presidential Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees, which requires all federal workers and contractors doing business with the federal government to be fully vaccinated, all candidates seeking employment consideration for this position must be fully vaccinated.
- Must be US Citizen due to government requirement
- Must be able to obtain IT-II Clearance or NACLC based clearance - active DoD Secret OR Top Secret is preferred
- IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC)
- One 8570 certification: OCA, OCP, Oracle WebLogic Server 12c or higher
- One IAT-II security certification: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP, CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH, CCSP
- Hands-one experience using WebLogic, Oracle Internet Directory (OID), Oracle HTTP Server (OHS), and Oracle Access Management (OAM)
- Oral presentation experience and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Monday, January 31, 2022
Tuesday, January 11, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!