Our client has an immediate fulltime employment position for a Program Analyst with an active DoD Secret Clearance to support a DoD customer at Fort Belvoir, VA. The Program Analyst shall complete day to day tasks related to identifying, projecting, documenting, and presenting to the Government all funding requirements for each product-s capabilities. The data must be current, accurate, and coordinated with internal and external stakeholders in the approved Army format ready for Government signature and/or presentation to leadership. The individual shall collect, review, evaluate and interpret data and present findings, options, and recommendations to PM DoD Biometrics staff for reports or requests for programming data.
This position is starting as 100% remote with the goal of returning to the office in 2022. For now, the person selected for this role must be willing to travel to Fort Belvoir based on customer's needs.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Review, research, analyze, and evaluate program and budget data and make recommendations for programmatic adjustments.
- Develop program budget and acquisition management positions for the program.
- Develop project/product estimates for contract modifications.
- Provide inputs/responses for financial requirements requested from HQDA Army Budget Office (ABO), HQDA Assistant Secretary of the Army (ASA) Acquisition, Logistics and Technology (ALT), and PEO IEW&S.
- Develop senior leader briefings related to product-s out-year funding matters.
- Prepare project/product office service contract approval request packages and coordinate acquisition actions with appropriate contracting personnel to ensure procurement actions are completed within the required time constraint.
- Ensure budget estimates are in compliance with policies, guidance, and limitations established by Congress, OMB, OSD, HQDA, and PEO IEW&S
Please be aware that this position is supporting a company that is contracted to do business with the federal government. As such, under the recent Presidential Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees, which requires all federal workers and contractors doing business with the federal government to be fully vaccinated, all candidates seeking employment consideration for this position must be fully vaccinated.
- Bachelor-s degree and five (5) years of relevant experience. An additional five years of experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Active Secret clearance is required
- To be successful, training and experience equivalent to the skills required to meet Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act Level II for Program Management.
- Experience working in a Project Management Office or the Army Staff are required.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Monday, January 31, 2022
Thursday, December 30, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!