Seeking an Oracle Database Administrator with an active Secret Clearance to join our client's existing team to support a DoD customer.
The position is 100% Remote and our client is looking to onboard as a direct employee from day one.
- Evaluate and perform Oracle Patches and STIGS.
- Establish and maintain OEM.
- Troubleshoot development, stage, and production issues.
- Design, create, and maintain databases in a client/server environment.
- Conduct quality control (QC) and auditing of databases in a client/server environment to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data.
- Advise users on access to various client and server databases.
- Perform database programming and support systems design include maintenance of database dictionaries, overall monitoring of standards and procedures, file design and storage, and integration of systems through database design.
- Own Maintenance Weekend (MW) Coordination. Work with a disparate number of teams in coordinating MW activities and ensure all production systems are up at end.
Please be aware that this position is supporting a company that is contracted to do business with the federal government. As such, under the recent Presidential Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees, which requires all federal workers and contractors doing business with the federal government to be fully vaccinated, all candidates seeking employment consideration for this position must be fully vaccinated.
- Must be US Citizen due to government requirement
- Must be have an active DoD Secret OR Top Secret Clearance
- Oracle Certification: Computing Environment certification such as Oracle Certified System Administration (OCP SA); Oracle Certified Professional Database Administration (OCP DB); Oracle Certified Associate System Administration (OCA SA); OCP 12C or higher; or select Microsoft. AWS, Google, or IBM certs.
- One 8570 IAT II & IAT III certifications: CCNA, CySA, GICSP, GICSP, GSEC,Security+, CND, SSCP, CASP+, CCNP, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH, CCSP.
- 10+ years of relevant experience described in job description.
- Working experience in Linux / Unix particularly administrating Oracle Databases on Unix. This is a 100% Unix shop.
- Ability to read and write basic to intermediate level Shell Scripts.
- Understanding of Oracle CPU Patching.
- Hands-on experience with OEM installation, setup and configuration, management, agents.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing RMAN, Data Guard, Basic PL/SQL, SQL.
- Knowledge of basic networking including firewall rules, ports, database links.
- Understanding of WebLogic.
- Oral presentation experience and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Linux Operations Experience.
- 2 years of experience supporting DOD IT development programs in the areas systems engineering (SE), configuration management (CM) assessments and audits of DOD IT program lifecycle requirements, documents, and data and their compliance with DOD acquisition policies and regulations
Monday, January 31, 2022
Tuesday, January 11, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!