Seeking a well-established (10+ year professional) Content Strategist / Information Architect (CS/IA) who can support our client and be responsible for developing content strategies and solutions that marry user needs with business strategy for an extranet that houses a large quantity of documentation and communications. The individual must be a creative idea generator and problem solver with very strong critical thinking and analytical skills to assess business and user insights. The CS/IA will apply strategic planning skills to create a long-term vision and strategy for content on the extranet and execute on key organizational initiatives. S/he will work cross-functionally with the product team, UX/UI, web administrator, web production team, business and customer stakeholders and others, and will collaborate to deliver meaningful and diverse customer experiences.
In addition, the CS/IA will be responsible for creating and maintaining the website content governance plans, site information architectures, strategy documents, web-specific content style guide, and content migration plans. As the team is small, some writing/editing/proofing may be required.
This position is a long term contract opportunity with our client. Ideally, seeking candidates in the Washington DC office but can entertain nationwide candidates with fully remote capabilities. Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away!
- Bachelors degree is required
- 10+ years- experience with content strategy and information architecture across websites and digital applications
- Exceptional strategy and leadership skill; proven ability to think strategically
- Technical Stack: MS Suite and any CMS (Content Management System) platform experience
- Strong experience crafting long-term visions and strategies
- Strong experience in leading and creating information architectures and content migration strategies, inventories and audits, governance plans and content strategies & taxonomy development
- Must have exceptional English grammar and writing skill, and excellent oral presentation skills to explain complex and/or controversial concepts to a variety of audiences, including senior management
- Demonstrates exceptional listening and consultative skills; must earn the trust of a wide range of stakeholders within the organization and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to think critically as well as creatively while managing internal customers, complex projects and driving business requirements and customer expectations
- Must be able to display leadership skill in a highly matrixed environment
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams helpful
Monday, May 23, 2022
6 months (Poss Ext.)
Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!