Elite Technical, a certified woman-owned small business enterprise celebrating nearly 30 years in the technical staffing industry, seeks a responsible, reliable, and trustworthy candidate with excellent communication, Accounts Receivable and strong Microsoft- Excel skills to serve as assistant bookkeeper. This full-time position is on-site in Ronkonkoma, NY.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate excellent writing, administrative and communication skills as well as accuracy and attention to detail with data entry and financial records; possess the ability to analyze data and notice discrepancies; provide dedicated service to internal and external customers; flourish in a team environment.
Computer literacy must include excellent email correspondence, spreadsheet, and accounting software skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel; familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains software is a plus.
Salary: Negotiable, based on experience.
Joseph Monaco, SVP/COO
Requirements and responsibilities will include,
but are not limited to the following:
- Demonstrate proficiency with MS Office programs, email, and Internet-based accounting platforms.
- Support accounting, bookkeeping and sales operations
- Prepare and maintain meticulous accounts for invoicing and timekeeping records, hard copy and web based.
- Perform accounts receivable activities
- Process timekeeping documents from internal and external colleagues and sources.
- Enter payments, invoices, and cash receipts and data into accounting software
- Process new hire paperwork / tasks
- Organize and prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- Facilitate and maintain a customer-centered, clutter-free, environment where information is easy to locate, paperwork is processed on time and respond rapidly to calls from clients and colleagues.
- Prepare various financial excel spreadsheets
- Manage expense reports.
- Order supplies for the office
- Pick up lunch when necessary
- Make banks runs and post office runs
- Demonstrate excellent customer service attitude as you interact in person and on the phone with our colleagues, clients, and vendors.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proper grammar and exceptional telephone skills.
Monday, August 1, 2022
Wednesday, July 20, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!