We are seeking several Full Stack Java/JEE developers who will, under the supervision of the Software Engineering Manager, be assisting with the Operations, Maintenance & Enhancements of our customer-s Enrollment Systems. Responsibilities will include design, development, unit testing of the new systems and enhancing the existing systems. Documenting the technical design.
Support the integration and user acceptance testing of the systems
This position is a long term contract-to-permanent opportunity, offering career growth and stability, with our customer, a major Federal Healthcare organization in Washington DC.
Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity? If so, please contact Elite Technical immediately! Thank you in advance for your consideration.
5+ years of experience with the following:
- Must have Java development experience with ability to develop unit / integration test cases using Junit /TestNg.
- Must have ability to understand and work with code developed by other developers.
- Must have ability to work independently.
- Must have experience with web services and understanding of RESTful / SOA Services.
- Must have extensive experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies.
- Must have strong experience in continuous integration within DevOps environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (in English).
- Good to have experience working with API Management Tools.
- Good to have Experience working with GIT/BitBucket.
- Experience with Migrating Web Applications from Legacy Struts / JSPs to Angular/ReactJS technologies is plus.
- Experience with migrating the Web Applications & Web Services from AIX/WebSphere to Tomcat/Linux is plus.
- Experience in working with mainframe - JCL, DB2 - is a big plus
- Any Cloud/AWS experience = BIG PLUS
Monday, August 29, 2022
12 months+ T2P
Tuesday, July 26, 2022
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!