Immediate opportunity for a Benefits Payroll/HRIS Functional Analyst to support our customer, a hospital system in the Fishersville VA region. This position can be 100% remote if not located in this area. This is a 3-6 month contract position, with a possibility of extension thereafter.
This is a critical role in completing our clients Third Party Administrator (TPA) transition project. The position reports to the Benefits Administration Manager and will support the benefits team and our vendors in migrating data, setting up integrations, ensuring full automation of the processes between internal HRIS/IT and our TPA, as well as oversight and auditing of eligibility requirements and vendor connections. Exceptional attention to detail, understanding of the functional and technical aspects of benefits, and strong communications skills are required.
- Quickly gain understanding of the day-to-day administration of health and core benefit payroll processes
- Perform benefits administration activities to support core transaction processing by auditing including, but not limited to health and welfare benefits enrollment, retirement, etc.
- Backup enrollment of new hires, open enrollment, life events, status changes, etc. as needed.
- Respond to vendor inquiries.
- Develop internal and external relationships, including full Benefits Team, vendors, consultants, and third-party administrators to ensure understanding and adherence to program requirements.
- Assist Team Members with Benefit program related questions, eligibility and enrollment.
- Work closely with Project Manager to ensure timely progress and deadlines are met.
- Collaborate with HRIS and Business Technology team to support successful completion of TPA transition, including Benefits reporting, integration testing, and management of file feeds to various vendors.
- Assist the Benefits team and other stakeholders (i.e., Labor Relations, HRBPs, HR Ops, Payroll) in gathering, organizing, and analyzing/summarizing data from multiple sources using Excel spreadsheets and other analytical tools.
- Complete testing, and audits of program data to ensure proper transition.
- Ensure compliance requirements are maintained throughout project, including company policies, state and federal regulations such as HIPAA, FMLA, COBRA, and ERISA.
- High School Diploma (Bachelors Degree preferred)
- 4+ years experience in payroll benefits administration (Retirement (top priority), Benefits deducations, Pro-Rate Deductions, ST/LT Disability, Leave/PTO etc...) Seeking candidates that understand how payroll interactis with Benefits within an HRIS system
- Must have experience with HRIS systems
- Experience in Microsoft office at a medium to advance level especially in Excel.
- Prior Benefits, HRIS, and report writing experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in healthcare or other complex environment.
- Previous Third Party Administrator transition work
- Ultimate Kronos Group (UKG) PRO
- Advanced report writer
- Critical thinking and strong analytical capabilities
Remote OR Fishersville, VA
Monday, February 27, 2023
Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!