Immediate need for a Network Administrator to join our customer as a fulltime/direct employee. This position will focus on securing and maintaining our client-s corporate network with our client-s IT Infrastructure team that supports the data and voice network. This includes planning, designing, supporting, monitoring, and documentation. The position requires the person to have knowledge in routing, switching, firewalls, and load balancing technology. These technologies include Cisco switches and routers, Palo Alto Firewalls, Zscaler ZIA, Netscaler MPX, and Cisco ASA. The selected candidate will be part of a team of network and system engineers. The position requires the person to have an expertise in networking, but also be able to provide backup support for other technologies and perform a full range of strategic systems planning, systems development and end-user support activities.
This position is a hybrid role, requiring 2 days per week on-site at our customers Greenland NH office location. Our client is offering a generous salary, benefits and bonus plan.
Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
- Minimum of 2 years (5 years ideal) of experience practical hands-on networking and security experience working in 24x7 environments.
- Experience with Cisco switches and routers
- Experience with firewalls (ASA, Palo Alto Firewalls, Zscaler ZIA, Netscaler MPX) including application visibility, threat prevention, network security mitigation strategies, remote access VPN, and S2S VPN connections.
- Experience in monitoring network performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Load Balancers, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, OSPF, and BGP.
- Knowledge of hardening network equipment to corporate security standards.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously; with a great attention to detail, operates with urgency, focus and discipline.
- Candidate will be on-call in a rotating shift and be expected to be onsite for any data center issues.
- Preferred network or security certification (Ex. PCNSA, PCNSE, CCNA, CCNP)
- Preferred bachelor-s degree or Military experience in a technology field.
Monday, February 27, 2023
Thursday, February 2, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!