Immediate long-term contract for an Applications Developer to design, develop, and enhance existing application code and automated deployment of software tools and virtual machines into AWS EC2 utilizing CI/CD and IaC principles.
The position is 100% Remote and our client is looking to onboard as a 1099.
- Employ security concepts, theories, insights, tools and methodologies to mitigate system weaknesses and vulnerabilities
- Work directly with cloud incident response experts to provide timely support and problem-solving solutions in AWS environment
- Resolve problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and development process standards
- Recommend new technologies and research processes
- Ensure quality control and functionality
- Must be US Citizen due to government requirement.
- Must have an active DoD Secret clearance; must be able to obtain TS/SCI clearance
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering or related degree. [7+ years of cloud application development experience with a High School diploma can substitute for a degree and 5+ years of experience]
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 5+ years of directly relevant experience in AWS cloud application architecture with a working knowledge of Azure or Google Cloud.
- Expert level knowledge and experience with AWS EC2 and S3 architecture
- Experience in cyber security with a few core Incident Response skills (DFIR, Reverse Engineering, Traditional Network Security, Storage and access security, Sandboxing, Compute security etc)
- Experience with multiple operating systems, to include Linux/Unix & MacOS
- Experience in Linux scripting
- Experience with Python or similar scripting languages
- Experience with Redhat Ansible software
- Experience with Gitlab and Gitlab-CI
- Working knowledge of networking fundamentals and principles including firewalls, ports, protocols, routing and FQDN
- Must be able to work collaboratively across physical locations
Monday, March 20, 2023
Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!