Help shape the future working with most advanced radar systems in the industry. Our client is seeking an Antenna Test Engineer to be an instrumental part of Northrop Grumman's Test Engineering Team at our Linthicum campus.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Antenna test equipment design in support of factory phased array testing
- Test software and test equipment design related to phased array testing in a Nearfield Antenna Range
- Troubleshoot RF issues during test of advanced antenna systems.
- Support technicians with troubleshooting and training
- Analyze test data and identify early trends
- Support program meetings in developing root cause and corrective actions
- Collaborate with design engineering for hardware and test improvements
- Sensitivity to cost, schedule and quality as well as Northrop Grumman policies and procedures is imperative
Level of Clearance: Secret
- BS Degree in science, engineering, or other STEM-related plus a minimum of 1 year experience -or- an MS degree in areas described above with a minimum of 1 year experience
- Experience in electrical and/or RF test equipment design
- Experience with test software development
- Familiarity with RF and antenna theory
- RF test experience and or antenna range experience
- Active US Secret Level Security clearance with the ability to obtain a Special Access Program (SAP) security clearance
- US Citizenship is required.
- Software development experience with RF and antenna systems
- Test development experience in a nearfield antenna range
Monday, May 29, 2023
Tuesday, May 9, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!