Immediate need for an Arena Broadcast Engineer! Our client is one of the largest integrated sports and entertainment companies in the country with one of the most diverse partnership groups in all of sports, and owns and operates six professional sports teams in the Washington DC area. We are seeking an Arena Broadcast Engineer who can provide support during live events in their Washington DC arena.
We are seeking a hands-on professional who can assist in addressing technology equipment and tasks during live events. Including but not limited to repair, operation, and maintenance (both hardware and software) of broadcast television equipment and engineering infrastructure which supports all aspects of a live television and events environment in a sports arena, broadcast studio, and concert venue. Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure all production assets are in proper working order
- Support Television Truck and Show patching and routing within arena broadcast infrastructure
- Assist in troubleshooting video and audio signal flow issues during games and events
- Maintain positive and proactive communication on all technology issues
- Assist league and team officials with technical issues related to replay challenges
- Assist patrons and arena staff with television issues during events
- Ensure equipment used by broadcast operations is returned in working condition
- Document all issues and resolutions of equipment failures
- Provide event support as directed
- Flexibility to work during live events in Washington DC, which are typically scheduled in evenings, weekends, and some holidays as needed.
-Must have a Bachelors degree or 2 years Television Production Experience. Must have signal flow understanding, transmission understanding, baseband and IP Video 2110 knowledge (Big Plus), camera/live broadcast equipment troubleshooting
- Must have editing systems (adobe, flex, chyron)
- Overall Technical Skills: Knowledge of Evertz Audio and Video Routers,FOR-A and Ross Switchers, Digital and Analog Audio Mixers, EVS replay systems, Sony Cameras, ClearComm Intercom systems, Zoom Video Conferencing software, QAM and IPTV TV Systems, Cable repair and termination including BNC, Network, and audio cables, Fiber Optic Troubleshooting, Live events audio,
-Understanding of 2110 infrastructure is considered a BIG PLUS
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Must have the ability to work in a high-pressure environment
Monday, November 27, 2023
12 month T2P
Thursday, October 26, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!