Elite Technical is seeking an experienced software engineer for a contract position working on a critical government program. The selected candidate can choose to work out of any of three locations (Herndon, VA, Melbourne, FL or Rochester, NY).
This position will be responsible for developing image and video processing software for a variety of Geospatial Intelligence Applications. A strong background in how to balance the use of 3rd party frameworks with custom source code will be required to assist in bringing to life cutting edge image science solutions to enterprise systems for processing and analysis.
*** Due to the sensitive nature of the work to be performed, all potential candidates MUST be citizens of the United States who are currently cleared at the TS/SCI level. ***
Bachelor-s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline required
- 6+ years of related experience in software development
- Fluent in Object Oriented C++
- Cross Platform Development experience (Linux, Solaris, Windows, etc.)
- Experience with multi-threaded development
- Exposure to Image Science / Image Chain Analysis
- Familiar with Agile SCRUM
- Experience with High Performance Computing environments
- Software experience in C, JAVA, Python
- Experience with PERL scripting or other scripting languages
- Knowledge of 3D mathematics
Tuesday, May 29, 2018
Friday, May 11, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!