Elite Technical is currently seeking a Claims Supervisor for our client, a non-profit Healthcare Insurance organization, located in Glen Burnie, MD. This position manages the claims inventory, and resources through timely and accurate processing of claims. Responsibilities include:
- The Claims Supervisor will overseeing approximately 16 Claims Administrators
- Administer Plan personnel policies/CBA accurately and equitably.
- Oversee the volume of claims that flow through the respective department to be manually adjudicated
- Meet given objectives to cycle time, QA and productivity.
- Operate within the unit administrative budget.
- Attention to quality of employees, projects ie implementation of systems and procedure writing
- Manage unit workflow and inventory. managing the claims that are worked in the department, ensuring they are completed accurately and timely - performing well against
- Update standards and unit procedures on a timely basis.
- Complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Participate and/or collaborate on assigned Health Plan projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a mid-sized stable organization with employee longevity and stability. Our client is part of a National Union; the organization is responsible for a National Health Plan provided to their Union Membership. They are a preferred provider organization (PPO) committed to innovation in the Health Plan space. Their commitment goes beyond the Plans and Systems that manage the plans it goes to their employees. Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package that includes a Pension. In addition to a competitive full time salary, our client offers comprehensive benefits including; PTO-s, 11 Holidays, Tuition, Pension, 401K, LTD, Life Insurance, Health/Dental and Vision Insurance.
Are you qualified and interested in learning more about his opportunity? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
- AA degree (or commensurate experience) preferred
- Strong work history. Continued employment in the Health Insurance (Payer) marketplace
- Three (3+) plus years- experience in a supervisory/work leader capacity.
- Extensive health insurance claims knowledge.
- Experiecne with QNXT is considered a BIG PLUS
- Claims Processing, HIPAA and Benefit Plans
- Claims Inventory (Volume of claims to be manually adjudicated)
- Unit Workflow and Inventory (managing the claims)
- Decision making/problem-solving skills.
- Motivational/leadership skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Glen Burnie, MD
Monday, April 19, 2021
Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!