Elite Technical is currently seeking a Applications Programmer II professionals to support our customer, a premier Healthcare insurance organization, in Glen Burnie, MD. This position analyzes, designs and tests program logic, codes programs and documents system activity and processes.
- Develop accurate and efficient computer programs which includes assisting in the design of program logic for automated systems.
- Develop and maintain documentation of programs.
- Train users in efficient use of new transactions and in changes/enhancements to existing functions.
- Build solutions based on specifications provided by the Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, user community and/or subject matter experts.
- Work according to the direction of or project plans laid out by the Team Lead, Applications Development, Manager Application Development or their designee.
- Code, test and document new programs and changes to existing applications.
- Maintain current technical knowledge of standard languages, coding techniques, and operations requirements.
- Meeting position standards with regard to productivity and quality.
- Perform other duties as requested.
If you are interested in learning more about these exciting opportunities, please contact Elite Technical Immediately!!
- Applicant must possess a minimum of 3 to 5 years current development experience using SQL, .Net or C#, other programming language\tools.
- 3 years programming\mapping experience with 837, 834 (inbound & outbound), 835 and 278 (mapping tools include but not limited to Pervasive, Actian, Biztalk, Sybase (EcMap))
- Familiarity and understanding of HTTP/FTP/SFTP concepts.
- Knowledge and experience uniform electronic billing specifications processing 837I (Institutional) health care claims
- Experience within a health insurance organization is a MUST
- Claims processing systems, financial systems, budget and expense systems and utilization systems a PLUS.
- Understand development concepts under the Waterfall Programming Cycle and\or Agile development
Glen Burnie, MD
Monday, July 16, 2018
Friday, June 15, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!