Our client, a premier Federal Healthcare organization in Washington, DC has an immediate job opening for a junior to mid-level systems, server and host based Systems Security administrator with an understanding of systems security. The Systems Security Engineer will assist the team to meet security assignments and mandates as well as other duties. Maintain availability of server hardware and software, systems and peripherals.
Perform other duties as specified by the Lead Engineers and Work Area Services manager. Maintain availability, and currency of server hardware and software, systems and peripherals. Perform other duties as specified by the Lead Engineers and Work Area Services manager.
Systems Security Engineer will be responsible for security deliverables of a server environment that includes; Citrix, VMware, server monitoring solutions, enterprise backup technologies, disaster recovery planning and execution, Active Directory, Exchange, Group policy, SAN technology, Imaging, DNS and Security. Implement new security technologies/strategies using VMWare virtualization.
Are you qualified and interested in learning more about this opportunity? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
Five (5) years Information Technology (IT)
Three (3) years Systems, Networking and Server Support including
- Active Directory
- VMWare AND/OR Citrix
- DNS & DHCP
- Group Policies
- Five (5+) plus years of IT Security capabilities including:
- DNS Security (protect DNS from attacks such as DNS cache poisoning, DNS hijacking, and other DNS specific attacks)
- Scan computing devices (workstations, servers, network devices) against defined secure (hardened) configurations and alert on violations
- Two factor authentication
- PKI infrastructure
- Application whitelisting
- Hands on CyberArk is a PLUS
- Hands on IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM) is a PLUS
- Professional attributes:
- Excellent customer service skillset.
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to coordinate assigned tasks in line with department and company goals and objectives
**About the Organizations**
From health to wealth to well-being, Elite Technical believes that you deserve the best. We offer our team members an assigned recruiter representative, proactive support, competitive compensation, weekly payroll cycle and access to a comprehensive benefits program.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing exceptional growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
Monday, December 3, 2018
6 month+ (Poss T2P)
Tuesday, November 6, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!