Our client, a premier Federal Healthcare organization in Reston, VA has an immediate job opening for two (2) Senior Big Data Engineers who will support the design, development and implementation of Big Data solutions for the Informatics Teams.
**What are the expectations**
- Build distributed components, systems, and tools that power decisions for the Healthcare organization
**What will you be doing**
- Hands-on role developing the Big Data Solutions
- Support the integration of Big Data technologies into our mainstream data solutions from architecture through implementation
**What you can expect**
- Work as part of the Informatics Team to optimize our use of Big Data supporting the enhancement of our data solutions to incorporate a new product
**What will you bring**
- 5+ years of Big Data Engineering in Healthcare
- Identifiable experience in the field of Informatics is preferred
- Data warehouse/data analytics solutions and technologies
- ETL tools
- Large data environments
- Petabytes or hundreds/thousands of terabytes
- Coding / Development skills including:
- Java / Scala
- Scripting ability in Ruby / Python / Bash
- SQL Databases (Expert level of knowledge and know-how)
- No SQL technologies such as HBase or Cassandr
- Kafka, Flume, Hive, Impala, and Spark
- BS/MS in Mathematics, Engineering, or Computer Science
Are you qualified and interested in learning more about this opportunity? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
**About the Organizations**
From health to wealth to well-being, Elite Technical believes that you deserve the best. We offer our team members an assigned recruiter representative, proactive support, competitive compensation, weekly payroll cycle and access to a comprehensive benefits program.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing exceptional growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
Reston , VA
Monday, October 1, 2018
Thursday, September 6, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!