Elite Technical is seeking an experienced RF Engineer to design and develop RF circuits and modules as part of a multi-discipline design team for high reliability applications. This is a long-term opportunity in the beautiful (and warm) Space Coast region of Florida. Due to the nature of the work to be performed, any candidate wishing to be considered for this position must be a U.S. Citizen. There is a strong preference for a candidate with a current TS/SCI clearance, but the client may consider highly qualified candidates without the clearance if the candidate is willing to obtain this clearance going forward.
Typical sampling of anticipated activities and responsibilities:
- Interface with the customer and provide presentations, lead/perform trade studies and design reviews, and lead RF oriented test activities.
- Design of common RF passive components such as power splitters, bias tees, filters, matching networks, etc.
- Perform cascade analysis of Gain, Noise Figure, Noise Power, Intercept Point, output power, etc.
- Perform Worst Case Analysis.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline and a minimum of 6 years of experience in RF circuit design, with at least some of that experience related to spaceborne hardware.
- Experience with design, manufacturing and testing of space flight hardware
- Experience in Frequency Synthesizer/LO detail design.
- Experience with Worst Case Analysis for Space Applications.
- Knowledge of lumped and distributed element design of common RF passive components such as power splitters, bias tees, filters, matching networks, etc.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform cascade analysis of Gain, Noise Figure, Noise Power, Intercept Point, output power, etc.
- Knowledge of the design and performance characteristics and limitations of amplifiers, oscillators, mixers, filters, etc.
- Familiarity with RF testing equipment.
- Familiarity with linear, non-linear, and transient circuit simulation using Keysight ADS, Genesys, or industry equivalent.
- Experience with 2.5D and 3D electromagnetic simulation using Momentum and HFSS or industry equivalent.
Palm Bay, FL
Monday, August 13, 2018
6+ months - possible contract to direct
Thursday, July 26, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!