Elite Technical is seeking a Software Engineer to apply their experience in software development to our client's Small Sat programs within their Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) business unit. The selected candidate will support software development tasks as part of a larger team dedicated to the customer mission. This is a long-term opportunity in the beautiful (and warm) Space Coast region of Florida. Due to the nature of the work to be performed, any candidate wishing to be considered for this position must be a U.S. Citizen with a current TS/SCI clearance.
Typical sampling of anticipated activities and responsibilities:
- Development of Java applications for ground data processing.
- Support all phases of the software lifecycle, including software implementation, integration, debugging, and full documentation.
- Evaluate and recommend architecture and process improvements.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or similar discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in full cycle software development including implementation, integration, debugging, and full documentation.
- Strong Java development experience.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Apache Camel, Mission Planning, and Continuous Integration preferred.
- Good organizational skills, excellent problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to work with a large development team preferred.
Palm Bay, FL
Monday, August 13, 2018
6+ months - possible contract to direct
Thursday, July 26, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!