Elite Technical is seeking a Senior Electrical Designer able to Layout complex multi-layer printed board designs using CADENCE ALLEGRO 17.2. The position will typically involve the following tasks:
1. Prepare complex board layouts IAW IPC-2221 and associated specs and standards.
2. Enter all the design rules into the Cadence constraint manager.
3. Generate all outputs files required for the manufacture of the board and assembly.
4. Create new and make changes to existing schematic Diagrams using Schematic Capture Cadence Concept HDL
5. Work closely with checkers, various engineering disciplines, designers and Technical leads.
6. Responsible for conveying all the correct layout information to the assigned drafting and checking team.
7. Incorporate Engineering change orders on Cadence Designs using Product Data Management tool and instruct the drafting team on how to incorporate the design changes into drawings.
8. Performs other duties as required.
Due to the nature of the work performed at this client facility, any candidate wishing to be considered for this position MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN.
Minimum of 15 years experience in PCB layout with a High School/GED. OR
Minimum of 10 years experience using CADENCE ALLEGRO and PCB layout with an associate's degree in Drafting/Engineering Technology. OR
Minimum of 8 years' experience using CADENCE ALLEGRO and PCB layout with a BS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
Proficient with CADENCE ALLEGRO
Must be proficient in using the Cadence constraint manager and have a solid knowledge of Signal Integrity and Design For Manufacture rules.
Proficient in Schematic Capture using Cadence Concept HDL
Solid understanding of IPC-2221 and associated specs and standards.
Able to Layout complex multi-layer printed board designs using CADENCE ALLEGRO 17.2.
Able to create complete deliverable fabrication package to be used to procure and fabricate both the bare board and assembly.
Able to answer all questions related to the layout to the design team and outside board vendors.
Monday, January 29, 2018
6 months +
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!