Our client, a premier Federal Healthcare organization with offices in SW Washington DC & Reston VA has an immediate job opening for a Communications Specialist responsible for developing and executing communication strategies for a high visibility, multi-year technology infrastructure program and underlying projects that will transform future state technology infrastructure and business processes for the organization and its customers. To be successful in the role the Communications Specialist must have a thorough understanding of communication strategies and planning; strong understanding of electronic communications, promotions; ability to effectively with excellent oral and presentation skills; ability to work independently and in collaboration with associates across departmental lines.
The Communications Specialist will manage the development and dissemination of all related program content and collateral and lead initiatives relating to the program communications. Will ensure program and project messaging inform and are aligned with corporate communications.
Are you qualified and interested in learning more about this opportunity? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration. NOTE - This opening has been designated for potential conversion to full time employment.
* Bachelor-s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or a related field
* 2-4 years of professional, strategic communications experience
* Two (2+) plus years- experience in the following
- Health insurance / health industry / Health care trends OR a Technology revitalization program
Previous management experience
Professional background and skills must include:
- Able and willing to work out of Reston VA and Washington DC
- Communication strategies and planning
- Electronic communications
- Written and oral communications
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Engaging and relevant web and print content
- Translate technical and industry jargon into copy of interest
- Ability to write with varying tone
**About the Organizations**
From health to wealth to well-being, Elite Technical believes that you deserve the best. We offer our team members an assigned recruiter representative, proactive support, competitive compensation, weekly payroll cycle and access to a comprehensive benefits program.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing exceptional growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity. Are you a Communications Specialist with a background in Organizational IT Transformation? If so, please contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration. Thank you in advance
Monday, September 24, 2018
6-12 months+ (Poss T2P)
Friday, August 31, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!