Elite Technical is currently seeking several Pega Developers in Reston, VA (with some travel to DC as needed). Selected candidates must have Healthcare Insurance industry knowledge, specifically Healthcare Claims Processing. The selected candidates will be responsible for providing direction to our client's stakeholders and leadership regarding the design, implementation, architecture and hands-on development of Pega solutions. Proactively analyzes and reviews emerging technologies, changes in the Insurance/Healthcare industry and the business functions of various clients, in order to determine if the advanced applications fit the needs of changing strategies, goals and objectives. Additionally, the selected candidates will provide technical guidance to junior developers, insure adherence to the Pega Systems development Guardrails as well as compliance with organizational standards.
Are you qualified and interested in learning more about his opportunity? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing exceptional growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
- Certified Lead Systems Architect (Required)
- Eight (8+) plus years Pega Software Development
- Eight (8+) plus years Rules Engine Development / Integration
- Three (3+) plus years Pega Rules & BPM engine
- Three (3+) years of Healthcare Claims Processing Experience
- Basic SQL queries
Must have a demonstrated background in the following:
- Pega PRPC 6.2 or higher platform
- Ability to read and understand complex Rules Based Environments
- Integration of new code into an existing environment
- Support for Production and Pilot environments
- Testing and Troubleshooting both production and new code
Monday, September 24, 2018
Friday, August 31, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!