We are seeking a highly motivated Meta Data Manager to join our team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide documented assessment, updates, guidance, and recommendations regarding master data governance, roadmaps, processes, and data standards through proactive discovery, recurring SME engagement, and evaluation of current and future initiatives and capabilities
- Provide documented assessment, updates, guidance, and recommendations regarding an enterprise data dictionary for master data including attributed, ownership, definitions, taxonomies, standards, and industry reference data through proactive discovery, recurring SME engagement, and evaluation of current and future initiatives and capabilities
Support the Government in creating and delivering:
- Data Source Analysis. To include, an assessment of the accessibility of the data source; the value or quality of the data provided; and, the level of effort required to bring the data into compliance with the goal data model
- Data Model. A data model conveying the scope of data required for CDO vision. The data model will also contain a mapping of data source to data model and an assessment of where gaps may exist
- Data Life-Cycle Strategy. A notional architecture will be provided that identifies how a Data Life-Cycle would be constructed to meet the needs for aggregating disparate data sources, from both known and future data sources and a broad timeline for the development and approval of supporting life-cycle artifacts
- Manage the data identification and logging effort to comply with Enterprise Data Management Metadata Standards
- Make necessary updates in the Metadata repository and complete all required testing
Create/run metrics and ad hoc reporting
- Partner with Data Quality, Data Sourcing, Data Stewards, Technology Partners, and Enterprise Data Management to execute Metadata process and fulfill requirements
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community
- Alternatively can accept a TS/SCI eligible candidates if investigation was conducted in last 6 years from DIA/DOD or Intel Communities only. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph. The CI Poly will be conducted within a few months after starting employment.
- A master' s degree in a Data Library Science preferably with a focus on digit data management with at least five (5) years of applicable experience. A master's degree may be replaced with a bachelor's degree in a Data Library Science with a focus on digital or electronic media, preferably awarded after 2007 and at least seven (7) years of related experience.
- Individual must possess the data librarian skills to accommodate the requirements as described above.
- A thorough understanding of, and at least five (5) years of experience working in, the IC
Possess a high level of understanding of the data management function and sub-activities (Reference DAMA)
Monday, August 27, 2018
Thursday, July 26, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!