Full-time opportunity, based in downtown New York City for a ServiceNow Developer and design lead responsible for build solutions and processes, supporting maintenance, continual service improvement, and new capabilities on the ServiceNow platform. Key responsibilities and tasks include:
- Work with process managers to fully understand business functionality, pain points, and areas of improvements
- Document, maintain and update policies, procedures and controls for the operation of the ServiceNow platform and its SDLC
- Develop custom integration components (SSO, CMDB, SAS connectors etc.) and integrate legacy systems with ServiceNow using mid-server, web services, chatops, email and other relevant technologies
- Design, prototype, implement, test, and deploy business rules, technical solutions, such as client scripts, UI pages/actions/policies, scheduled job, import sets and transform maps, ACLs and notifications
- Develop existing and custom applications within ServiceNow including integrations with other applications
- 3+ years of experience of ServiceNow development
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: ServiceNow API's, SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Experience implementing the following Core Process Areas: Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Request, CMDB, Knowledge
- ServiceNow Enterprise product suite subject matter expert (SME)
- Web portal development skills, such as HTML, CSS, Angular JS, bootstrap
- ServiceNow Cert. or willingness to gain certification immediately
- ITIL foundation certification is preferred
This is a temp-to-hire, foot in the door opportunity to join our client, a provider sponsored health insurance company. The organization is top notch and is embracing leading edge IT technologies that contributes to their mission of a member focused organization serving over 1.2 million members. On conversion you can look forward to opportunities to advance your career and be covered by a best-in-class benefits plan.
Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity? Are you an early career technical professional with level 1 support skills including phone and remote support? Do you have a strong customer service temperament? If so, contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
New York, NY
Monday, August 13, 2018
3-6 months T2P
Thursday, July 12, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!