We have an urgent and immediate contract to hire opportunity for a Secret cleared Project Scheduler to support a large ongoing Federal contract located in the Arlington / Crystal City area.
The Project Scheduler will be part of a team to develop, maintain, analyze & status schedules, resource analysis, critical path analysis, work authorization, baseline change requests, variance analysis among other activities.
Are you interested in learning more about this well compensated, growth oriented opportunity and chance to support a federal agency responsible for advancing US National Security by administering foreign aid and development assistance? Please contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration.
**What you can expect**
Our client is a subsidiary of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, the company is proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where they operate. They offer their employees a rewarding career experience that includes; dynamic career opportunities, competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development. The commitment is to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Strong background in Project Controls, Project Management, planning and scheduling techniques
- Strong knowledge of federal and state government proposal process
- Expert level experience using MS Project (preferred), Open Plan or Primavera;
- MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tool suite
- Must be able to develop WBS for multiple types of work and contract types
- Must be able to develop, maintain and analyze integrated master schedule of moderate size and complexity
- Needs to be able to effectively participate in planning meetings and communicate Scheduling issues to project team members
Nice to have skills:
- Software development project experience - desired
- Strong resource management skills - desired
- PMP, EVP, PSP desired
Monday, August 6, 2018
Contract/Temp to Hire
6 months CTH
Monday, July 16, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!