We have an urgent and immediate contract to hire opportunity for a Secret cleared Wireless Network Engineer to support a large ongoing Federal contract located in the Arlington / Crystal City area.
Seeking a certified Sr. Wireless Network Engineer with demonstrated Enterprise Network design ability and experience building and maintaining Wireless networks. Position requires excellent presentation and communication skills including high-level communications with the customer and technical communications with peers. This position will lead the discussion on technical networking engineering matters and help define strategic engineering direction.
- Comfortable in both Enterprise network design and hands-on device configuration.
- Must be proficient in supporting wireless technology including management and delivery (Including but not limited to AP-s, controllers and management software).
- Analyzes VLAN, routing, IP addressing and sub-netting.
- Analyzes and designs dynamic routing including EIGRP and BGP.
- Provides Tier 4 escalation support for the dedicated Network Team.
- Designs and configures LAN/WAN/MAN communications and network hardware including Cisco routers and switches.
- Comfortable with Visio and documentation tasks.
- Assesses functional requirements and derives detailed network designs that meet the connectivity and cyber security needs of the government.
- Routinely provides support and high-level briefings to the customer.
- Uses network monitoring tools to identify problems or help customers requiring assistance with network hardware, software, or inquiries.
- Provides problem determination/resolution based upon personal experience, expert opinion and standard operating procedures, including immediate resolution where possible.
- Works with other network technologists that are involved in network monitoring and maintenance, configuration management, and customer support.
- Documents and proposes solutions for network problems and work with appropriate personnel to achieve resolution.
- Comfortable with a dynamically routed world-wide Enterprise network.
Are you interested in learning more about this well compensated, growth oriented opportunity and chance to support a federal agency responsible for advancing US National Security by administering foreign aid and development assistance? Please contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration.
**What you can expect**
Our client is a subsidiary of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, the company is proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where they operate. They offer their employees a rewarding career experience that includes; dynamic career opportunities, competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development. The commitment is to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- 5 years of network experience.
- Cisco CCNA or CCNP.
- Strong understanding of inter-networking technologies including VLAN, STP, BGP , EIGRP, DMVPN, VRF, and VPN.
- Enterprise Wireless Networking design and build experience is a must.
Nice to have skills:
- AWS experience
- Cisco VOIP experience .
Monday, August 13, 2018
Contract/Temp to Hire
6 months CTH
Thursday, July 26, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!