Elite Technical is currently seeking four (4) Cybersecurity Operations Center (CSOC) Analysts for our client in Springfield, VA. We are seeking Tier 1 & 2 Level candidates that currently hold Active Top Secret clearances, with SCI eligibility. These positions are full-time, direct roles with our client, who is offering a generous salary and benefit package.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must have the ability and prior experience with analyzing information technology security events to discern events that qualify as legitimate security incidents as opposed to non-incidents. This includes the identification of malicious code present within a computer system as well as identification of malicious activities present within a computer system and/or enterprise network.
- Must have experience working with a ticket management system to collect, document and maintain information pertinent to security investigations and incidents
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability produce clear and thorough security incident reports and briefings
- Must possess experience in monitoring the operational status of monitoring components and escalating and reporting outages of the components
If you, or someone you know, is interested in this opportunity, please contact Elite Technical Immediately for consideration!
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community
- Alternatively can accept a TS/SCI eligible candidates if investigation was conducted in last 6 years from DIA/DOD or Intel Communities only. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph. The CI Poly will be conducted within a few months after starting employment.
**Education and Require Skills**
- Bachelor's degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, Master's degree preferred
- CND-IR Certification (CEH Preferred)
- 3-5+ years of experience working in a network security operations center environment performing security event monitoring and analysis
- Available to work 24/7 Shift Work (0600-1800; 1800-0600)
- Must have experience working with various event logging systems and must be proficient in the review of security event log analysis. Previous experience with Security Information and Event Monitoring (SIEM) platforms such as Arcsight, that perform log collection, analysis, correlation, and alerting is also required.
- Must have experience with the identification and implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls for deployment and implementation in the enterprise network environment
- Must possess experience in collecting and maintaining information pertinent to security investigations and incidents in a format that supports analysis, situational awareness reporting, and law enforcement investigation efforts
- Must possess a working knowledge of network communications and routing protocols (e.g. TCP, UDP, ICMP, BGP, MPLS, etc.) and common internet applications and standards (e.g. SMTP, DNS, DHCP, SQL, HTTP, HTTPS, etc.)
Monday, August 27, 2018
Thursday, July 26, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!